Enid, OK Storm Shelters
Schmidt Storm Shelters
Schmidt Storm Shelters offers storm shelters and safe rooms to the Enid, OK community and surrounding areas. Since 1957, we have been assisting families in taking necessary precautions against tornadoes and severe weather. We are experts in building different sizes of storm shelters in garages and yards.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to answer any questions you may have regarding our products or services.
All Shelters have the following features:
- Patio top that we can match to an existing slab
- Poured in one pouring with 3500 strength concrete
- Reinforced with 1/2" rebar, 60 grade. Top: Strength bar 12" centers and Temperature bar is on 18" centers. Walls: Rebar on 24" centers both ways.
- Wood steps with handrail.
- Handrail on outside.
- Two aluminum vents
- Aluminum door and door frame.
- Two pin locks on inside of door.
- Electrical box so it can be wired.
We Have five models to chose from
- The Regular is our basic 8' x 12' Model. It has an inside height of 6' 8"
- The Semi-Deluxe includes all the features of the Regular. In this Model the steps have shorter risers, 8" instead of 10" and two railings inside which make for easier access. It also has a longer door.
- The Deluxe Model has all the features of the Semi-Deluxe but is arranged a little differently allowing for more space inside the storm shelter.
- The 7x7 Model also has 6' 8" headroom inside. It has the same features as the Deluxe.
- The 5x5 storm shelter has an inside height of 5'. This model also includes 2 benches.
Contact Schmidt Storm Shelters today at 580-496-2426.